KOMOS has been growing to the satisfaction of its customers for a good three decades: Grow with us and become part of our constructive company history! Find your place in the KOMOS team of 75 employees: People from the most diverse countries from Germany to Ukraine, Poland and India to Indonesia and Malaysia get along very well with us. They all look forward to implementing customer ideas together with you.
You want to work with contemporary processes and technologies: Then KOMOS is the right place for you.
We and all our advantages
are looking forward to you!
Together with our employees, we have developed a wide range of benefits to offer one or more things in addition to a challenging and fulfilling job:
- More for your good work:
- Annual sales bonus
- Monthly bonuses after meeting defined targets
- Company pension plan
- More for your health, exercise and leisure:
- Health premium
- Company sports within working hours
- Annual participation in the company run at KOMOS expense
- Free drinks and well-equipped shared kitchen
- Company closure between Christmas & New Year
- Uniformly regulated working hours in the production area:
Normal shift: Mon-Thu 06:30 to 15:30, Fri 06:30 to 14:00.
Shifts: Early shift (Mon-Fri) 05:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs, late shift (Mon-Fri) 13:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs, night shift (Sun-Thurs) 21:00 hrs to 05:00 hrs
- More for your professional development:
- Internal and external training, continuing education and further education
Undecided whether you should apply?
You are not sure whether you can meet our requirements? You don't have much experience with one or the other machine or application or you haven't worked with them at all? The KOMOS team is ready and looking forward to getting you fit.
Or you can bring something to the table that we haven't thought of? Then just apply like this - we will contact you in any case!
Which vacancy at KOMOS is your future?
KOMOS processes for you
Plastic (PA, ABS, PC, POM, ASA, blends, PE, PS, PP, PUR, TPE)
Steel (free cutting steel, stainless steel)
Non-ferrous metals (brass, aluminum, copper, bronze)
Special materials (hard paper, foils)